Rules and Regulations
Read one of four books and take a test on it. The test comprises of a set of questions and an essay portion to judge reading and comprehension.
Knowledge Test books will be made available on the MIST National’s website.
- No more than four (4) students from each team may register for each test, and each student may pick only one test to compete in. For example, 4 students may register for the first test, 4 other students may register for the second test, etc.
- Each student will be given a written test containing multiple choice, short answer, and essay question(s) at the time of the competition.
- Tests are closed-book and must be taken individually.
- All questions for each topic will be based on the material covered in the assigned book.
- There is no ballot for this competition. Scores are based solely on test performance.